For Immediate Release:
"INWORLDZ: DREAMS OF MY HEART, VISIONS OF MY MIND"
October 2, 2011
The founder of Alexanderia's Kingdom, Jeri Rajha, is pleased to announce the organization of an arts festival in the virtual world of InWorldz. The "Inworldz Dreamz & Visionz" festival will be a juried event with prizes to be awarded to the selected first and second place winners on each of the four SIM's. Applications are being received now for up to 64 plots for either individuals or for teams of up to four artists. The festival will commence on November 1st with the plot assignments and plots open for build. Then on the 12th of November an opening event will be held and the artists works will be open to view and the judges will begin their selections.
Information for the Artists:
- If you haven't already done so, you will need to create an account and log into InWorldz. Applications are available through festival organizers and in key locations through out the grid. Additionally festival information can be obtained through the Inworldz event forum.
- 64 plots available - each 32 x32 m ground foot print, with 900 prims each plot
- Low lag scripts (scripting guidelines will be supplied)
- Individual or teams of up to 4 creators
- Builds must not be commercial - no selling or advertising other than a NC or LM to gallery or store of the creator/s
- Gifts are ok - please use the giver script supplied
- Plots will be allocated by lot (i.e. randomly)
- Creators will be supplied with a foot print prim with path and orientation indicators to begin building offsite if required
- Sky platforms over the plot are allowed but must be above 500m, not be larger than the ground footprint and have a TP to the platform on the ground
- 1st and 2nd prizes will be given for each SIM (4 first & 4 second)
- Prize money will be raised via tip jars on the SIM's
- All contributing creators will get a small participatory monetary gift
IW resident can send their completed Application Notecard to Jeri Rahja. Also IM her so she can chase any NC that get lost. Once all plots are filled the plots on the SIM's will be allocated by random ballot. The lucky 64 individuals/teams will be notified via NC and IM and supplied with a creator's package which will include further info on how to proceed.
October 1st - 25th applications for plots open
October 27th - Plot allocations go out
November 1st - SIM's open to creators
November 12th - building completed - events start - judging starts
November 21st and 22nd - Judging concludes
November 22nd - prizes announced and presented
IW Founders represented by Elenia Llewellyn
Building - Alizarin Goldflake
Graphics - Miso Susanowa
PR/Media - Nazz Lane / Briawinde Magic
Scripting - Zauber Paracelsus
Events/stage manager - TBD
- McCabe Maxsted