Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Presentation on Intellectual Property Respect at Virtual Ability Island


On Monday, the 22nd of August, Virtual Ability will play host to Zinnia Zauber's presentation on "Intellectual Property Respect." The event begins at noon PDT/SLT and will be repeated later that same day at 6 pm PDT.  In the notecard I received about the event, Ms Zauber explained that attendees will , "Learn about how protecting and respecting Intellectual property makes us all successful and safe". She also recommends use of viewer 2 or one that is compatible. The presentation will be in both voice and text.

Zinnia Zauber's Bio:

I am an artist, instructor, and superhero (arts advocate) promoting the importance of creative education and community.

I am a college instructor and arts advocate promoting the importance of creative education and community participation in the arts that are active and inclusive. My superpower is expression through color.
I teach with the University of Washington Virtual Worlds program, Peninsula College, Nonprofit Commons, and my own smart art instruction.

No comments: