Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fractal Diversity 2 Exhibition Ends Today With a Celebration

I received a notecard from good friend and organizer of the Fractal Diversity 2 exhibition, Serenity Questi that today is the last day for the exhibit. Her note told me that they're planning to go out with a party starting at 2 pm PST/SLT, with DJ Lytra Elytis spinning the tunes. This is the last chance to "check out this amazing body of work before it is scattered to the 4 winds of Second Life".

Fractal Diversity 2 is located at AI Gallery at Aptenodytes Forste.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Fractal Diversity wrap party was a big success and a lot of fun. Thanks to Ham Gaffer and DJ Lytra Elytis, it turned into an impromptu fundraiser for Haiti, and we raised almost 7,000 linden.

I'm standing here on the dock, thinking that the entire exhibit itself was a success, and I'm very proud to have been in these creative people's artistic orbits for the past two months. I'll be sad to see it go.